Asset Management with Kaseya
Keeping track of your client's hardware and software changes can be a daunting task, and it gets more difficult as the network expands beyond the walls of the organization to multiple locations including employee homes. Kaseya Asset Management solves the problem by providing a comprehensive hardware and software inventory of all servers, workstations and laptops under your management.
Kaseya Asset Management does not require special servers or reconfiguration of your client's existing infrastructure. Flexible scheduling provides Managed Services Providers with the control to completely automate all system audit functions across multiple client networks. Automatic and recurring computer audits keep inventory up-to-date and accurate at all times and can be accessed anywhere using only a web browser.
Asset Management Features:
- Complete system inventory and custom configuration
- Networks, servers, workstations and mobile systems
- Location independent - LAN, WAN, Remote systems behind firewalls or using NAT
- All hardware: CPUs, PCI cards, memory and drives with user notes
- All installed software: Licenses, version numbers, path and description
- System information from DMI and SMBIOS including:
- System make, model, serial number, motherboard type
- Over 40 more custom configuration items
- Operating System information, version number and service pack
- Current network configuration settings including:
- LAN, WAN, VPN and gateway IP addresses
- DNS, WINS, DHCP, and MAC address
- Local and network printers
Kaseya Asset Management helps Managed Services Providers demonstrate the value of their services with comprehensive system inventory reports. All reports are customizable, can be saved with various options for reuse and be exported to HTML, Microsoft Word or Excel. In addition, all reports can be scheduled for automatic distribution via email to multiple recipients.